Hedin-Hartnagel Memorial Fund Post-Secondary Loan Information!
1. Applications are available at the Red Wing High School or click on the Hedin-Hartnagel Loans Forms link (left side of this page) or from Dodie Harris at (651) 388-8921.
2. Applicants will meet with the high school principal and members of the HHMFI Loan Committee at the high school on a designated interview date for loan approval. Applicants will need to bring the completed application and their high school transcript to this interview.
3. Two interview sessions will be scheduled at the Red Wing High School. First semester interviews are usually the 3rd week in June & second semester interviews are scheduled the week between Christmas & New Years. Be sure to include email address on the form to be contacted on exact dates. An ad will also appear in the “Local Briefs” in the Red Wing Republican Eagle announcing interview dates before the interview sessions.
5. The next interview session is December 27 from 8:00am – 11:30am.
6. If the student cannot attend the group interview session, they still need to reserve an interview spot. The student will need to obtain the signature of the Red Wing High School principal, plus two of the following HHMFI Board members for a one-on-one interview. Three signatures on the application are needed for loan approval. Please contact the Board member prior to arriving at their business/home.
a) Traci Sonju - 385-9334
7. After the student has received the signatures listed above, please contact Dodie Harris at 388-8921 to schedule a time to complete the application process, sign the promissory note and receive a check. Parents are not allowed to pick up the check. All students must pick up their own check.
If you have any questions, please call Dodie Harris at 651-388-8921.
Click HERE for guidelines and more information.
The Hedin-Hartnagel Memorial Fund has the potential to help enhance the quality of life in our community which might not be provided through other channels by allowing students to obtain loans for secondary education.
Individuals, organizations, and corporations provide support, lending a unique characteristic to the Fund.
A gift to the Hedin-Hartnagel Memorial Fund is a meaningful type of remembrance. Contributions perpetuate the generous, humanitarian spirit in which Dr. Hedin and Dr. Hartnagel enriched the quality of life in the Red Wing community. Click HERE for a donation form.
Any further questions, please call Dodie Harris at 651-388-8921 or email email@example.com.