School district facilities are available for rental by qualifying individuals and organizations. For information on categories and fees, please refer to the Rates & Regulations link on the left navigation bar.
PLEASE NOTE: City park shelters/pavilions must be rented through the City of Red Wing by calling (651)385-3674 or applying in person at Public Works located at 229 Tyler Road North, Red Wing, MN.
1. Check for availability on the Facility Calendar (click on Facility Use Schedule button above).
How to Schedule Building Use
2. Fill out a Facility Request Form -
Request Form - word
Request Form - pdf
3. Form can be submitted by mailing to Community Education or filling out the word document online, saving to computer and then submitting the form . Submit the Facility Request Form at least 10 working days prior to the event. Requests must be made by the responsible individual or the designated office of the organization that carries liability insurance for the event.
3. Submit Certificate of Insurance (see link on left navigation bar).
4. If request is approved, the organization will receive a contract and be given a PIN # for electronically signing the contract.
5. By signing the contract, you agree to abide by all School District policies and agree to pay all applicable fees incurred with said rental.
6. Contract is not final until contract is signed and Certificate of Insurance is received.
Organizations holding regular meetings throughout the year need only file one request at the beginning of the year. Requests must be renewed each year.
IMPORTANT! It is the renter's responsibility to read the District's Facility Use Policy and Procedures (see link on left navigation bar).
For questions on the rental procedure, contact: