Hedin-Hartnagel Memorial Fund Post-Secondary Loan Information
1. Applications are available at the Red Wing High School or click on the Hedin-Hartnagel Loans Forms link (left side of this page) or from Dodie Harris at (651) 388-8921.
2. Applicants will meet with members of the HHMFI Loan Committee at the Red Wing Credit Union on a designated interview date for loan approval. Applicants will need to bring the completed application and their high school transcript to this interview.
3. The interview sessions will be held at Red Wing Credit Union. First semester interviews are usually the 3rd week in June & second semester interviews are scheduled the week between Christmas & New Years. Be sure to include email address on the form to be contacted on exact dates. An ad will also appear in the “Local Briefs” in the Red Wing Republican Eagle announcing interview dates before the interview sessions.
5. The next interview session is Friday, December 27 at the Red Wing Credit Union from 8:00am – 11:00am.
6. If the student cannot attend the group interview session, they still need to reserve an interview spot. The student will need to obtain the signature of two of the following HHMFI Board members for a one-on-one interview. Two signatures on the application are needed for loan approval. Please contact the Board member prior to arriving at their business/home.
a) Traci Sonju - 651-388-7133 or 651-380-3061
7. After the student has received the signatures listed above, please contact Dodie Harris at 388-8921 to schedule a time to complete the application process, sign the promissory note and receive a check. Parents are not allowed to pick up the check. All students must pick up their own check.
Click HERE for guidelines and more information. If you have any questions, please call Dodie Harris at 651-388-8921.
Individuals, organizations, and corporations provide support, lending a unique characteristic to the Fund.
A gift to the Hedin-Hartnagel Memorial Fund is a meaningful type of remembrance. Contributions perpetuate the generous, humanitarian spirit in which Dr. Hedin and Dr. Hartnagel enriched the quality of life in the Red Wing community.
Any further questions, please call Dodie Harris at 651-388-8921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.