Free and Reduced Meal Program

Children may qualify for free and reduced-priced meals. For more information or to apply for free or reduced-price school meals, click on the links below.

Families may now apply for meal benefits online through ApplyNOW

Information to Print
School Nutrition Program Household Income Guidelines and Application for Educational Benefits - 2019 - 2020
Español - School Nutrition Program Household Income Guidelines and Application for Educational Benefits - 2019 - 2020
Meal Charge Policy - English OR Espanol
Breakfast Flyer
Smart Snacks for Schools

 You may also use contact information below to request copies of the above  documents.

Contact Information
Food Services Director
Brenton D. Lexvold, RD, LD
Red Wing Public Schools 
2451 Eagle Ridge Drive
(651) 385-4583


 In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, you have two options: 1. Complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at Filing a Program Discrimination Complaint as a USDA Customer, and at any USDA office; or 2. Write a letter addressed to USDA; provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by one of the following methods:

(1)   Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)   Fax: 202-690-7442; or
(3)   Email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.