Sunnyside Elementary School, first opened its doors in 1956, and a second wing was added in 1966. An addition and extensive remodeling completed in 1989, as well as additional remodeling completed in 2018, provide the building with very modern facilities while maintaining its sense of history.
Sunnyside School also offers before and after school child care through the Kid's Junction program. Please click here for more information about Kid's Junction.
Maps & Directions