Facility Use of School Buildings in Our District
School district facilities are available for rental by qualifying individuals and organizations. For information on categories and fees, please refer to the Rates & Regulations link below.
Click on buttons below to view schedules.
Click below for current field rental information
For open skate and open hockey times at Prairie Island Arena, click on the link above. If you are looking to rent ice time, call Mikayla Beuch at 651-385-4568.
PLEASE NOTE: City park shelters/pavilions must be rented through the City of Red Wing by calling (651)385-3674 or applying in person at Public Works located at 229 Tyler Road North, Red Wing, MN.
1. Check for availability on the Facility Calendar (click on Facility Use Schedule button above).
2. Fill out a Facility Request Form
3. Submit the Facility Request Form at least 10 working days prior to the event. Requests must be made by the responsible individual or the designated office of the organization that carries liability insurance for the event.
3. Submit Certificate of Insurance (see link on left navigation bar).
4. If request is approved, the organization will receive a contract and be given a PIN # for electronically signing the contract.
5. By signing the contract, you agree to abide by all School District policies and agree to pay all applicable fees incurred with said rental.
6. Contract is not final until contract is signed and Certificate of Insurance is received.
Organizations holding regular meetings throughout the year need only file one request at the beginning of the year. Requests must be renewed each year.
IMPORTANT! It is the renter's responsibility to read the District's Facility Use Policy and Procedures (see link on left navigation bar).
Anyone interested in facility use should be familiar with the policy. If you are unable to download the information, copies are available through Community Education.