Refund Request Information
Families may request a refund by clicking on the "Request a Refund Form" link below and submitting the form. Refunds are processed weekly and take 2-3 weeks to process. Refunds are not paid out in cash, but via check through the mail. 


**Graduating Seniors will receive a refund if no siblings attend another school. If a sibling is at another school, funds will automatically be placed in the next oldest students account. Any questions, comments or concerns may be directed to the Director of Student Nutrition Service, Brenton D Lexvold, RD, LD via phone: (651) 385-4583 or email: ;